Rediscover Life

Welcome and thank you for visiting my new blog. Join me as I rediscover my Love for writing, my Lust for Life, and my everyday Adventures.

4/1/11

I'm Back....and I'm here to Stay

I don't know why I ever stopped writing. I know that writer's block came into play at some point, followed by an overwhelming amount of thoughts and things to say, and countless reminders to myself to write them down (later, of course), and partial laziness mixed with uncertainty of where to possibly begin. After talking to friends who gave me the kick I needed and always reminded me what I already knew, that it didn't matter where I started as long as I did, because there couldn't possibly be any reason that should be causing me to withhold my gift from myself and others.

So here I am. I'm back. I can't promise you I will always have something life-altering to say, but I do promise that I will always say something. My hope is that I may reach someone out there as I Live Out Loud and explore the intricacies of Life and all the amazingly crazy things It has to offer.

Much Love

No comments: