Rediscover Life

Welcome and thank you for visiting my new blog. Join me as I rediscover my Love for writing, my Lust for Life, and my everyday Adventures.

4/11/11

Original Thought

Is anyone even capable of this anymore? Or do we all just listen to what the rest of the world tells us we should be doing, thinking, wearing, buying, and talking about?

Seriously. Grow up. Regain your thoughts and focus them only on things you Love and whatever makes you smile. Don't let your social circle change who you are or ever make you feel uncomfortable in your own skin. As long as YOU know who you are, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks about it or the decisions you make. They may feel the need to tell you all the time, whether it's out of Love or them trying to distract themselves from their own lives, but stay strong and remember who you are.

No comments: