Rediscover Life

Welcome and thank you for visiting my new blog. Join me as I rediscover my Love for writing, my Lust for Life, and my everyday Adventures.

4/18/11

Just Know

I savour
every minute with You
as your lips
form beautiful words
and I watch you
as you lust
after another.

Your gaze
gives you away
no matter what
you say
I know your heart
beats for her
and your soul
screams
for her

So why
don't you just
tell her?

I reach out to you
on this pedestal
that I have placed you on
and with my touch
try to remind you
that you are Love
and that you
deserve
Love.

Not just the mediocre kind
that is based on longing
for what you can't have
or dreaming
of what could Be
even though you are too afraid
to see

I want you to have
the whole show.

The friendship
the passion
the give it your all
kind of Love
breathing Life
into another
reclaiming yourself
inside the soul
of another
kind of Love
The one
who reminds you
that you are complete
on your own
and that her arm
linked in yours
is Fate
caressing your Life.

Don't ever settle
for anything less

For you
My Friend
are Love.

Just know that.


© Ang Boyce 2011

No comments: