Rediscover Life

Welcome and thank you for visiting my new blog. Join me as I rediscover my Love for writing, my Lust for Life, and my everyday Adventures.

4/6/11

Stranger

Stranger
Where are you

I can feel you
calling out to me
in the distance

Your story
is mesmerizing
sending tingles down my spine

We are not strangers
in this vast world

We are family
We are one

I need your presence
to fill me up
and entangle your spirit
with mine

This was meant to be
This chance encounter
That wasn't chance at all

Your screaming whisper
enthralls me
and lifts my heart up

Your inspiration
is inspiring

Let it be the source
of your guidance

Let me be
The one
who reminds you

Everything is happening
As it should

Come together
Come with me
Let's make this
Our reality.

I just realized
This 'stranger'

Is me.



© Ang Boyce 2008

No comments: